Alright, kiddies, it’s that time again. Giveaway time! This giveaway is kind of sort of celebrating my approaching 30,000 follower mark, but really I just want to get rid of my leftover con merchandise. If you want to see my other tees just head on over to my RedBubble!
EDIT: I added some charms celebrating my 30,000 followers! Each winner will receive two charms, one Sherlock, and one John.
Here are the rules (please see before reblogging!):
- This giveaway will end on August 1st, 2013, so you have plenty of time!
- You can only reblog once. I repeat. ONCE. If you reblog more than once, it’s not very fair to the other people who want to win, and plus Tumblr doesn’t show multiple reblogs, so really it decreases your chances of winning.
- Likes do not count.
- You do not have to be following me, but it is always appreciated!
- Please, for the love of god, have your ask or submit page open! I need to be able to contact you through tumblr!
- I do not have any other sizes besides these, so please don’t ask. These tees are what I had leftover from my last con.
- I will not do specific button requests, you get what I pull out of my magical button box. They’re all great though, don’t worry.
- I might throw in some bookmarks! You’ll have to wait and see!
- There will be three winners, each chosen at random with a random number generator.
- Each winner will receive one tee (out of the three shown), three random buttons, a hand-drawn doodle of choice, and a handy-dandy business card (those were leftover too I want to get rid of them jusT TAKE ALL OF MY THINGS).
- If you are chosen as a winner, and your ask/submit pages are not open, I will choose someone else. If you are chosen and your ask/submit pages are up, you must respond to my contact within 24 hours or I will choose someone else.
- I can ship world-wide, and I will pay for shipping. Customs fees are a bitch, but I will do it. Just know that it might take a while for your package to get to you! I’ll let you know when I’m sending them out!
- The winners will get to choose their tees, first come first serve to whomever replies to me first! If you do not get the tee you wanted, I can always send you just a drawing by snail mail and I can choose a different winner of the tee!
Happy reblogging! If you have any questions just ask!
Today we hit 13,000 Tumblr followers! So, to celebrate we’re giving away three Sherlock mugs from our mug store! The winners will be able to choose which design they would like and their mug will be sent to them completely free of charge. We will ship to anywhere on the planet!
At time of posting we have three mug designs to choose from:
- John’s RAMC mug (#RAMCmug) [X]
- Project H.O.U.N.D (#HOUNDmug) [X]
- Sherlock’s Periodic Table (#PERIODICmug) [X]
To enter and be in with a chance of winning:
- You must be following Wear Sherlock,
this is a giveaway to say thank you to our followers :)
- Reblog this post to enter. Liking the post counts as one extra entry after you’ve reblogged. Please limit yourself to one reblog per day.
- The giveaway ends at 5pm (GMT) on March 31st. The winners will be chosen with a random number generator. Please make sure your ask is enabled so we can contact you if you win!
As always you can buy the mugs for £10/$13 here. There will also be chances to win our mugs at this year’s 221b Con and areyoutryingtodeduceme’s Sherlock tea party raffle! Please note our designs are recreations of those seen in the show and are 100% unofficial.
This is brilliant! Exactly what I needed.
I’ve been wanting to make a living room rug with a super bulky yarn but couldn’t find an acceptable one that was attractive, but still cheap enough to sacrifice to cat regurgitation.
Super bulky is key for rug crochet or it just looks like you dropped a blanket on the floor and pretended it was supposed to be there.
I love this! Traditional Quaker pattern and QR Code …. one more for the project pile. Wonder where I should direct my QR?
I made a cross stitch pattern with a QR code. It’s pretty easy to make your own code and substitute it in, as long as the link is short. It’s going on a pencil case so I figured my tumblr would be the best code to put on it…oh, the novelty of it all.
Here is the pattern, since Tumblr shrinks images:
I forgot you tumblr people are computer literate, so here is the raw pixel file. Feel free to alter.